With these 13 tips, not only you can burn more fat all day long, but you can also boost your metabolism.
1. Eat frequently – having 3 meals a day and 2 snacks between those meals helps your metabolism run smoothly all day long.
2. Eat clean – vegetables, fruits, whole grains and protein should make up the majority of your diet.
3. Eat first thing in the morning – while sleeping our metabolism slows down, so eating a good breakfast first thing in the morning lets your metabolism know that you are up and moving, so that it is too.
4. Vitamin D – sunlight does a lot of good things for your health.
5. Get periodic exercise – regular movement is great for your metabolism. That does not mean that you should go to the gym multiple times a day, but you can just take a quick walk break around the house, office …
6. Make sure your snacks have protein.
7. Short, frequent workouts.
8. Fill up on calcium – calcium is needed to process the vitamin D and daily intake of calcium has indicated to support metabolism.
9. Eat like a European – eat a large breakfast, a medium-sized lunch and a small dinner.
10. Epsom salt bath – taking a nightly Epsom salt bath can kick up your metabolism and also draw out toxins.
11. Cold shower – take a cold shower in the morning shocks your metabolic system and helps it move faster.
12. Stay hydrated – water is essential for our health.
13. Get enough sleep – when your sleep suffer, also your metabolism suffers. So, getting at least 7-9 hours of sleep, prepares your metabolism for the day ahead.