If you want your lungs to function properly, it is important that all the organs in your body function well, and the extra support you can get from a combination of herbal juices and teas …
Some people have serious problems with their lungs, although they were never smokers. On the other hand, some have a lifetime spent as smokers, and yet have no symptoms. It all depends on the strength and endurance of the lungs.
So, here is how the three-day detox works:
– On the first day of your detox regime, drink a cup of herbal tea before you go to bed. This will eliminate all the toxins in your intestines and prevent constipation. That’s how your lungs will not have to work off any extra work besides enabling all the vital organs in the body to function well.
– On the second day, before breakfast, drink a glass of water with lemon. Squeeze two lemons and mix the juice with 300 ml of water. You can drink and 300 ml of grapefruit juice. If you don’t like the taste, feel free to replace it with the juice of pineapple. These fruit juices are rich in natural antioxidants that strengthen the respiratory system.
Then, drink 300 ml of carrot juice in the period between breakfast and lunch. It will alkalize (reduce acidity) your blood, which is necessary for a three-day regimen of cleansing the lungs.
– On the third day, drink 400 ml of cranberry juice before you go to bed, as part of the treatment that reduces the number of bacteria in the lungs.
– A warm bath for 20 minutes will help eliminate excess toxins through sweating.
– Add 5-10 drops of eucalyptus in a bowl with hot water, cover your head with a towel and inhale the steam until the water has cooled down.