Do you suffer from heartburn, mostly after heavy meals or early in the morning? The feeling can be quite painful, but instead of choosing pills, you can replace them with natural based medicines.
Every time you feel a burning in your stomach you should try:
– There is a reason why chamomile is used as a tea for relaxing. It contains substances that can help you repair the abdominal esophagus (the inside of this organ which is usually damaged by acids).
– One cup of chamomile tea before bed is sufficient for the next morning to wake up in a great mood and without stomach problems.
– Ginger helps regulate balance and digestion between the base and acidic condition in the abdomen, i.e. causing a reduction in the increased amount of acid in the stomach.
– Stimulates a production of saliva, which also helps mitigate the acid in the throat, as well as in the stomach.
3. Baking soda
– You can also try with a base substance such as baking soda that can help you reduce stomach acid.
– Blend half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink the liquid.
– It is not recommended to drink this medication daily, because it has great amounts of salts.