Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a cure for infections, common colds, high blood pressure, kidney stones, arthritis, allergies and more.
When you buy apple cider vinegar be sure that it includes the “mother” that should be declared on the label.
Despite the fact that vinegar by nature is acidic, it helps balance the pH levels and helps in having a healthy body, reducing chronic inflammation and fight off illness.
Here are 50 examples of what ACV can do for you:
– Dandruff (mix equal parts vinegar/water in a spray bottle)
– A sore throat (combine 1 teaspoon ACV, 3 teaspoons raw honey and 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper and in a glass of warm water)
– Foot odor (pour the ACV over baby wipes)
– Gas and constipation (dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into warm water and drink before a meal)
– Heartburn (dilute a tablespoon of ACV in some water or tea)
– Clear skin (soak a washcloth in apple cider vinegar and then apply on your face)
– Sunburn (add a cup or 2 of ACV to a bath and then soak for 10 minutes)
– Whitens teeth (apply it straight to teeth and then rinse with water)
– All purpose cleaner (mix 1 part ACV, 1 part water and 2-3 drops of whatever essential oil together in a spray bottle)
– Odor removal (mix 1 part water and 1 part ACV in a spray bottle)
– Weed killer (mix ACV with water, dish soap, salt and/or lemon juice)
– Flea repellent (pets)
– Skin tags, moles, warts
– Burns (apply ACV on the burns as soon as possible)
– Bruises (warmed up cup of ACV mixed with 1 teaspoon of salt)
– Bad breath (mix 1 tablespoon of ACV in a cup of water and gargle for 10 seconds)
– Post shaving treatment (mix 50/50 ACV and water)
Read the rest on page 2 ==>