The ovarian cancer is also called a silent killer. Similar to many other types of cancer, it doesn’t show any symptoms for a long time. When this happens, the symptoms are very non-specific and may indicate a variety of conditions – both serious and benign. The sad reality is that when the ovarian cancer is finally diagnosed, it is usually already spread, which greatly limits the options of treatment.
There are some early signs to watch out for. But you have to combine their observations with other factors, so it wouldn’t be too early to come to wrong conclusions.
The data of the National Alliance for ovarian cancer shows that for every 100 women whose symptoms correspond to ovarian tumors, only one could actually have ovarian cancer at an early stage. But you should read this either way:
8 Most Important Warning Signs And Symptoms:
1) Bloating or swelling of the abdomen. The size of your stomach increases, you may feel bloated or full of gas.
2) Constipation or other alteration in bowel movement of your intestines.
3) Pain in the lower abdomen. You may feel pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen, sometimes in the whole abdomen region.
4) Pain in the lower back, which can spread to the pelvic cavity.
5) Urgent and frequent urination. Many women have experienced this, and mostly it is a sign of weakness of pelvic floor muscles or the symptom of urinary tract infection.
6) Loss of appetite or feeling quickly full during meals. Note the unexplained loss of weight.
7) Pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia).
8) Fatigue. The feeling of constant fatigue and lack of energy may signal that in your body something serious is happening.
I don’t say that you need to have all of the above symptoms. Sometimes one is enough to signal that something serious is going on in your body. If symptoms last for two weeks or longer, it may be time to visit your doctor.
Source : http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/early-warning-signs-of-ovarian-cancer/