At first you might be skeptical about trying this mixture, but after you realize that coconut oil is actually healthy, you may end up drinking it every day.
Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids that boost the metabolism. So, adding 1-2 tablespoons of it per day increases energy by 5% (120 calories per day).
This does not make your coffee coconut-y or greasy, and will provide you with a rich and creamy coffee.
Other reasons why you will like coconut oil coffee creamer:
– It does not dilute the flavor.
– Does not cool down the hot cup of coffee.
– The coconut oil is always on-hand.
– You will feel more energized than you would with just coffee alone.
How to make coconut oil coffee creamer
– ¾ cup of coconut oil (organic, soft and not melted)
– ½ cup of raw honey – optional
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (organic)
– 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (organic) – optional
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until they are well combined.
Store it in a glass jar with the lid sealed.
How to use coconut oil coffee creamer
Brew your favorite cup of coffee, about 2 cups, and then add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil coffee creamer. Using a blender, blend the creamer and coffee for about 5 seconds.
Pour it into your favorite mug, and enjoy!