The increased secretion of gastric acid is commonly due to certain gastric disorders, such as chronic inflammation of the stomach mucous membrane, gastric ulcer, especially in the duodenum. Secretion of these acids is increased by consumption of acidic foods, coffee, tobacco, fresh pasta… And we also known this problem by the name : heartburn or GERD ( Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
In the treatment of increased secretion of gastric acid are recommended herbs that actively act on lining of the stomach and thus regulate the secretion and neutralize the excess of stomach acid.
You can heal the problem completely naturally. Here are some of the best herbal mixtures you can use for your problem:
1) Put some plantago leaves in a blender. Strain the mash through a cheesecloth and store the juice in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Take 1 tbsp three times a day (before meal).
2) Grate 2-3 peeled potatoes and strain the mash through a cheesecloth. Take 1 tbsp three times a day (before meal).
– Mint leaf – 60g.
– Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) – 30g.
– Chamomile Flower – 30 grams.
– Root from Sweet Flag (Acorus calamus) – 15g.
– Linden flower -15 grams.
– Overground part of Yarrow – 10g.
PREPARATION AND USE: Boil 2 tbsp. of the mixture with 500 ml. of water for 2-3 min., then remove it from the heat. Leave it covered for 30 min. After that, strain and drink it on an empty stomach.