Many of us use energy saving light bulbs, when they should just stick to the old standard light bulbs. These energy saving light bulbs are so toxic that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has created a protocol that people need to follow in the event of a bulb breakage, because of the poison gas that it releases. If that kind of a light bulb breaks indoors it releases 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration.
Energy saving light bulbs can cause:
– Cluster headaches
– Inability to concentrate
Energy efficient bulbs cause anxiety, migraines and even cancer. These are some of the reasons you should go back to incandescent bulbs.
1. The energy efficient bulbs contain mercury.
This is especially toxic to the nervous system, the brain, the kidneys and the liver. It also damages the immune, reproductive and cardiovascular systems. It leads to anxiety, tremors, memory loss, insomnia, headaches, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
2. Energy efficient bulbs can cause cancer.
A new study has found that these bulbs contain poisonous carcinogens: phenol, naphthalene and styrene.
3. Energy efficient light bulbs emit a lot of UV rays.
It is known that UV radiation is harmful for the eyes and skin. The radiation from these energy saving light bulbs directly attacks the immune system and damages the skin tissue thus preventing the formation of vitamin D-3.
These energy saving light bulbs are so toxic that we’re not even suppose to put them in the regular garbage. If this kind of light bulb breaks into your house you need to make sure you open all your doors and windows and evacuate for at least 15 minutes.