If you are bothered of the presence of breast cysts, you should simply follow a type of diet that keeps those growths at bay.
Here are some of the foods that you can incorporate in your diet:
1. Foods loaded with vitamin A – squash, sweet potatoes, apricots, red bell peppers, cantaloupes, carrots and dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale.
2. Vitamin E-rich foods – spinach, tofu, nuts, seeds, fish, avocados, shellfish, pumpkin and squash.
3. Cruciferous vegetables – broccoli, kale, cabbage, collard greens, mustard and cauliflower.
4. High fiber foods – some of them are: lentils, split peas, artichokes, lima beans, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, pears, oatmeal, bran, berries, flaxseeds, chia seeds and brown rice.
5. Foods low in sodium – vegetables and fruits that are low in sodium. Read the labels of beverages and foods to make sure you are not getting lots of sodium. Too much salt or sodium in the diet can lead to water retention, which can aggravate the situation if you are prone or you have breast cysts.
6. Foods low in saturated fats – avoid or limit the intake of cured meat products or red meat, and instead focus on turkey or chicken breast without the skin, and fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Also, plenty of fruits and vegetables.
7. Water and juices – avoid coffee, beer, colas and even wine. At home, you can make healthy fruit and vegetable juices that supply the body with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and fiber.