Simple and easy, naturally restore your damaged hair in the comfort of your home.
Whether because of dying, frequent styling, pressing or twisting … mostly every lady has problems with damaged and dry hair. We all know how important it is to have nourished and beautiful hair and how great allies it is in our ravishing looks.
Unfortunately, sometimes even strong shampoos, conditioners and regular haircut is not enough, and your hair start making calls for help! How then we can recover it without expensive hair treatments and products? Experts say that the treatment of hot oil literally is a miraculous treatment and the good news is that this oil is relatively easy and convenient to make it at home! Here’s the recipe:
- 2/3 cup sunflower or cold pressed olive oil,
- teaspoon of honey,
- 2 teaspoons of vitamin E,
- 10 drops of essential oil of lavender,
- 10 drops of essential oils of geranium,
- 10 drops of essential oils of sandalwood,
- a bowl of warm water,
- a shower cap,
- plastic bags (one for vacuuming).
1. Put 2/3 of the oil in a plastic bag, add the honey, vitamin E and essential oils and stir.
2. Fill a bucket with hot water, then hang it in a plastic bag with the prepared mixture to stand until the water gets warm.
3. Apply the mixture of heated oil to the entire length of the hair, from root to the end, and then pick up your hair in a shower cap or plastic bag and wrap it in a warm towel.
4. Let the mixture of hot oil on your hair rest for about 15-20 minutes. Then wash your hair as usual.
* Hot oil will be just as effective without the essential oils, but you will not get a nice aroma.
* If you have a very long and thick hair, you should double the ingredients.