The ideal vegetable pizza for all the people who have to avoid gluten.
- 250g gluten-free flour for bread and rolls
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 150 g. of cottage cheese
- 6 tbsp. oil
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 200 g. pizza sauce
- 100 g. cheese
- 100 g. red pepper sliced into sticks
- 100 g. yellow peppers sliced into sticks
- 100 g. zucchini cut into slices
- 100 g. eggplant cut into slices
- 100g. of sliced button mushrooms
- frying oil
1. Mix the flour with the baking powder, add the cheese, then mix the salt, oil, eggs and milk, and with an electric mixer (kneading) homogeneously mix the dough.
2. Roll out the dough carefully in the form of pizza and put it on the baking paper.
3. Fry the vegetables briefly in a pan with a little oil, and distribute it over the dough that you smeared with the pizza sauce.
4. Put the prepared pizza on the lowest level of your preheated oven and bake at 230 ° C for about 15 minutes.