According to the health experts, there are a couple of exercises that can do wonders for your circulation and tone your body simultaneously. And most importantly, these exercises have duration of about 10-15 minutes.
Do these exercises regularly to increase your circulation:
1. Stretching: the first thing that you should do when you wake up, while you are still in bed. Remember, before you get out of bed to make sure you get a good stretch.
2. On toes: stand firmly on your feet. Raise your heels and at the same time make a wide arc with your hands and take a deep breath. Stay on your toes for 2-3 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
3. Neck exercises: stand firmly on your feet with a straight back. Tilt your head on the left side, then on the right, 10 times. Then make circular movements touching your chin to the chest and do not toss it too much backwards.
4. Push-ups: do 10 push-ups to have energy for the whole day. If you cannot do them correctly, then lower your knees, or do them on the wall, until you gain stamina.
5. Raising: sit on a chair with your knees at an angle of 90 degrees. Raise your toes first on one foot, then on the other, and then try on both of them simultaneously. Finally, end the exercise by lifting the heels instead of your toes.
6. Rotating: sit on a chair and turn one foot in the direction of the arrows of the clock. Repeat 10 times, also with the other foot. This way, not only you will improve circulation, but also the elasticity of your feet.
7. Hands exercises: stretch your arms in the air overhead. Lift yourself on your toes. Then start to rotate with your hands as if you are swimming in the air. 10 times forwards and also backwards.
8. Walk: the best exercise to improve circulation. Tightens and relaxes the muscles in your legs and increases circulation in the body. In addition, your blood pressure decreases. Take short walks at least 2-3 times a week.
9. Swimming: the best exercise that involves all muscle groups of the body. The supply of blood and oxygen to all tissues improves, and is suitable for all ages.
10. Dancing, yoga and cycling: all three disciplines are great for circulation. Practice them whenever you can.