This recipe for a veggie burger will delight you, and it’s especially loved by children … This quick veggie burger is a healthy and nutritious snack, rich in proteins and easy to prepare. Serve it with warm bread, smoked tofu, sauce and side dish of greens.
The recipe is for 15-burgers.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 250 g. soft-boiled salted rice (Optional, brown or white),
- 250 g. soft-boiled salted brown lentils (or chickpeas),
- 2 coarsely grated carrots,
- 300 g of breadcrumbs,
- 100 g of ground peanuts,
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin or sesame oil (optional),
- 2 teaspoons salt,
- frying oil
- Spices (optional): chopped parsley, sweet red pepper, oregano, chives, garlic powder, cayenne pepper
Mix all the ingredients, mash them well and mix all. It is ok if you left here and there some whole grain of lenses or chickpeas.
Make 15 burgers. Put them on a baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C until they get golden – brown. Remove them from the oven and fry until they get a golden crispy crust.