Vodka is one of the most popular drinks in the world. Its smoothness, harsh smell and versatility make it the perfect drink to mix with pretty much anything. But, vodka also has other uses and it’s actually pretty handy substance to have in your house.
The following tips do not involve drinking the vodka, so you can buy the cheapest one and not the flavored ones.
– Treat a toothache
– Relieve a jellyfish sting
– Relieve aches and pains – fill a clean jar with fresh lavender flowers, fill it with vodka, seal it tightly and then set it in the sun for 3 days. Strain the liquid through a coffee filter and apply the mixture to the aches and pains.
– Make a flexible and reusable ice pack
– Numb and clean an open blister
– Mouthwash – mix 9 tbsp. cinnamon with 1 cup of vodka. Seal it in a container for 2 weeks. Strain it through a coffee filter, mix with warm water and then rinse your mouth, but do not swallow.
– Fight dandruff and frizz
– Skin cleanser
– Neutralize smelly feet and armpits
– Bug repellent
– Remove bandages painlessly
– Clean hands
– Clean windows, mirrors and glass
– Keeps razors clean and sharp
– Stain remover
– Neutralize sneaker odors
– Clean mold and grease