A diet can also be sweet.
Nutritionists advise: Before starting a diet with honey, evaluate its quality and it should be dark.
– Breakfast: Two medium-boiled eggs – you can mix them with a tablespoon of honey. Cup of coffee or tea without sugar.
– Lunch: 100 g of cheese, 50 g boiled carrots, 50 g boiled broccoli, 50 g boiled cauliflower. Put all this in a blender and mix until you get a creamy consistency. Tea or coffee with a spoonful of honey.
– Dinner: A cup of clear vegetable soup, slice of bread and an apple/pear/orange.
– Breakfast: Same as the first day.
– Lunch: Medium boiled egg, a tablespoon of honey and 100 g young cheese. Tea with lemon or coffee.
– Dinner: 150 g of fish or chicken white meat, a small plate of salad and tea with lemon.
– Breakfast: Same as the first day + one apple.
– Lunch: 50 g of cheese, a slice of rye bread and a plate of freshly boiled vegetables with lemon juice.
– Dinner: 200 g of boiled vegetables, a medium boiled egg and a cup of tea with a spoonful of honey.