I was searching for a powerful drink to start my day, or sometimes just to drink it before going to bed. I read about turmeric tea and all its benefits, so, I’ll suggest you should try it too.
Turmeric, one of the top super spices, has incredible benefits, and this is why:
– It has antibacterial and antiseptic agent, useful in disinfecting burns and cuts.
– In mice, it prevented breast cancer from spreading to the lungs.
– Combined with cauliflower, it stops the growth of existing prostate cancer and prevents prostate cancer.
– May cause existing melanoma cells to commit suicide and prevents melanoma.
– A natural liver detoxifier.
– Turmeric also reduces the risk of childhood leukemia.
– It may prevent metastases from occurring in different forms of cancer.
– It may slow and prevent the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
– It is a cox-2 inhibitor and natural painkiller.
– A natural anti-inflammatory.
– In mice, it has shown the reduced progression of multiple sclerosis.
– It may help in weight management and aid in fat metabolism.
– In Chinese medicine, it has been used as a treatment for depression.
– Turmeric is a natural treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and arthritis.
– Studies that are promising are underway on the effects it on pancreatic cancer.
– Reduces the side effects of chemo drug paclitaxel and boosts its effects.
– Ongoing studies of the positive effects of it on multiple myeloma.
– It speeds up the healing of wounds and helps in remodeling of damages skin.
– Stops the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
– Turmeric can also help in the treatment of psoriasis and some other inflammatory skin conditions.