The symptoms of stress are unpleasant and numerous. Headaches, digestive problems, anxiety and insomnia are some of the symptoms that you can get rid of, in just a few minutes, if you know where to press your body.
This Chinese method of treatment is known as acupressure, and with its help we can discover all the points that stimulate the body, with which it can begin to relax and relieve from stress. Some of these points are called shen men, which means “heavenly gate”. Pressing this point reduces stress, increases energy and strengthens the immune system, and thus the pain is reduced. The point is located in the internal part of the upper part of the ear and with gently rubbing it, can be activated.
Guidelines for applying this massage:
– Using ear pick, press the point and gently massage it.
– Breathe deeply and slowly and listen to every inhalation and exhalation.
– While inhaling look to the left, and while exhaling look to the right, without moving your head.
– You will begin to notice how your body gradually relaxes and the symptoms of stress are reduced…
– You can massage the point of the ear with the tip of the fingers.
– Massage the point every time you are under great stress.
– You can repeat this procedure every night, before bed.