Here are some of the foods from China that are fake and dangerous to our health:
1. Cod fish – lives in its own waste, and is not healthy. Over 50% of this fish comes from China.
2. Tilapia fish – lives in a small pool of waste water and will eat anything. They are some of the worst and toxic fish that you may come across. 80% of this fish comes from China.
3. Chinese garlic – is sprayed with chemicals and leaves a bad aftertaste. 31% of garlic sold in the US is from China.
4. Processed mushrooms – some of the Chinese manufacturers label the processed mushrooms as organic, so make sure you know your source. 34% of this processed mushrooms come from China.
5. Plastic rice – made from fake synthetic resin and potatoes. Stays hard and does not cook as regular rice. The long-term effects of this rice may be cancerous.
6. Chicken – a lot of experts are concerned with the quality of this product, because China is a country where food-borne illnesses and avian influenza are common. China is polluted and produces more pesticides than any other country.
7. Industrial salt – this salt can cause hypothyroid problems, physical and mental issues, and also reproductive system disorders.
8. Chinese apple juice – 50% of this beverage sold in the US comes from China, which is the largest country in the world that produces pesticides.
9. Mud – it was sold as black pepper and flour was sold as white pepper.
10. Green peas – it was created with soy beans, snow peas, along with sodium metabisulfite and green dye. These are fake peas. So, try to avoid green peas that come from China.
It is a fact that China is the most polluted country, where breathing the air can cause as much damage as smoking 40 cigarettes a day. The air is toxic and 70% of rivers are polluted.
So, I would personally avoid food that comes from China.