A woman’s complexion is essential to her appearance, and also for her level of self-confidence. Daily stress, lack of sleep, aging, and even the environment can cause her complexion to dull, and make fine lines under eye circles more pronounced. While the aging process can’t be reversed, there are some steps women can take to ensure healthy, glowing skin.
Along with a well-balanced diet and exercise, the most important step women can take to improve their complexion is to clean their skin daily. While you do not want to use a cleanser that is harsh, it should be able to remove dirt, oil, and makeup effectively. When you combine diet and exercise with an efficient and gentle cleanser, you can finally have the fresh, glowing complexion you’ve always wanted.
5 Natural Cleansers for Fresh Glowing Skin
One of the best cleansers that will brighten dull complexions, and help minimize dark spots is natural lemon juice. The citric acid found naturally in fruits will remove dead skin cells that can cause your complexion to lose its youthful appearance, and unclog pores to prevent breakouts. Lemon juice is also high in vitamin C, which helps to promote healthy cell renewal, along with natural bleaching agents to brighten skin tone.
* Liberally smooth, fresh lemon juice across your face and neck, avoiding your sensitive eyes. For best results let the juice dry on your skin for 10 minutes before washing off with warm water. Applying fresh slices of chilled cucumber afterward can help moisturize and tone your complexion.
* The lemon juice can also be mixed with natural honey for additional moisture, and most women experience the best results if the cleanser is allowed to sit for 15 minutes before it is washed off.
* A mixture of lemon juice and sugar can be used to exfoliate dead skin cells gently while also helping to soften and hydrate dry skin.
There are several advantages of applying turmeric to your face that includes its ability to lighten dark spots, and minimize the appearance of scars. It can also help to reduce inflammation, ease allergic reactions, and help treat some skin disorders. Using this natural cleanser a couple times a week can help you have a fresh and beautiful complexion.
* To minimize the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage, age, or acne just mix turmeric powder with pineapple juice until it has turned into a thick paste. After applying the mixture to your face and neck, let it dry and wash off with warm water. After repeating the process a couple times a week, you will notice your dark spots slowing disappearing.
* Gram flour, turmeric, and milk or water can also be used to make a paste help even out your skin tone, and minimize the appearance of facial scars.
Honey has been used for centuries for its antibacterial properties, and it is also an excellent facial moisturizer. Honey can help prevent bacterial infections, along with reducing the appearance of acne.
* Raw honey can be safely applied directly to the face and neck to moisturize dry areas, without clogging pores. After the honey has dried on the skin, simply wash it off with warm water to reveal a soft and smooth complexion.
* Mix two parts milk and one part honey, along with a tablespoon of gram flour. After letting the paste dry, rinse off with warm water to reveal a youthful and glowing complexion. Using this cleanser once a week can give you long lasting fresh and radiant skin.
4. Aloe Vera
There are several benefits associated with Aloe Vera that include its antibacterial properties, along with its ability to reduce skin inflammation. The plant can help minimize the appearance of facial scars, and promote healthy cell growth. Aloe Vera is also an excellent moisturizer and can contribute to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Squeeze the gel from inside the Aloe leaf.
* Apply the cold mixture evenly on your face.
* Let it set for 30 minutes and wash off with warm water.
This nutritious vegetable is also good for your complexion and can help you achieve a healthy and radiant glow. Cucumber slices can moisturize dry skin, and help brighten dull complexions.
* Rub fresh cucumber slices across your face and neck, and let it dry on your skin overnight. After rinsing your face in the morning, you will see brighten dull skin.
* Cucumber juice and lemon juice can also be combined with moisture and even skin tone, and is gentle enough to use daily on your skin.
This natural skin care treatment can be found in most kitchens and will help you safely achieve the fresh and glowing skin you have been looking for. Safe, inexpensive and useful, you will love how your confidence increases as your complexion brightens and becomes beautifully radiant.
Daisy Grace works as a content coordinator for Consumer Health Digest.com. She specializes in woman’s health and also explores topics related to general health and beauty. Daisy loves studying the latest trends in health, fitness, diet, cosmetics and skin care, but her experience extends further than that. She writes on all aspects of woman’s health, beauty & skin care and also various product reviews. Read more of her expertise on Facebook, Google + & Twitter.