Skinny or not – perfect buttocks is on the list of desires of every woman. Genetics, age and diet… all of them play an important role, however the real exercises for stimulating specific muscles achieve this, lift and rounded buttocks.
American Council of Exercise singled out several exercises whose main goal is exactly the stimulation of muscle groups responsible for the appearance of the buttocks. In a short period of time you will be proud of your buttocks!
1. Side impact on all fours
– Start in quadriceps position, on your hands and knees.
– Lift one leg bent to the side, at an angle of 90 degrees.
– Your back has to be straight, and the foot should be at the same level as the hip.
– Maintain balance while you throw the leg to the side and bring it back to its original position.
– Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions, with each leg individually.